Saturday 1 January 2011

Traveler Kiwi


Hello watchers of my blog! Guess where I am? It is to the west of New Zealand! That's right, Australia! I've seen many cool things here down under. But my favorite thing so far was when I went to a park and saw many,many birds. There was one that looked liked a kiwi,BUT it could fly, had white feathers and was not nocturnal. It is called an Ibis. I am looking forward to going to Featherdale Wildlife Park. So I'll talk to you in the near future but until then, good bye!

1 comment:

  1. It seems like you're referring to a "Traveler Kiwi." However, as of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there isn't a specific fruit variety or term commonly known as "Traveler Kiwi." If this is a term or concept that has emerged after my last update, I wouldn't have information about it.

    Kiwi Fruit Guide

    ReplyDelete